Gymnastics & Tumbling
Tuesday, 3:30 - 4:30 - grade K - 2
Basics of tumbling and gymnastics focusing on body control, balance, strength, and flexibility. From cartwheels to back walkovers, learn technique and form.
Tuesday, 4:30 - 5:30 - grades 3 - 6
With yoga techniques added to the gymnastics above, this class will also teach flexibility and body control.
Musical Theatre Dance
This class is designed for students to learn multiple musical theatre dance styles: jazz, tap and many Broadway styles based on legendary dance choreographers. Musical Theatre dance students will focus on:
• Establishing strong dance technique
• Increasing strength, flexibility, and endurance
• Learning the dance terminology used in musical theatre
* Enjoying different styles of musical theatre performance
Tuition: 1 hour class per week – $50 per month payable to ACCA. Class Attire: Students may wear dance clothes of their choosing.
- ● Ladies - leotard and tights or jazz pants and tank tops preferable. If you wear booty shorts you must wear tights underneath.
- ● Gentlemen - shorts and t-shirts are appropriate.
- ● All students will need jazz and tap shoes. (any color and style is
Classes: Wednesday 4:00 - 5:00 P.M.- rising 3rd grade - 6th grade
Wednesday 5:00 - 6:00 P.M.- rising 7th- 12th grade